This presentation is for patient education not medical advice.

Who can I call if I am concerned about myself or loved ones?

You should contact a qualified medical personnel familiar with your condition. Typically this is a physician: internist, orthopaedist, diabetic doctor, podiatrist, hospital wound care center or hospital referral service.

Our practice located in New Orleans at 3434 Prytania Street has appointments available. We can be reached at 504-899-6391 or via email at



Copyright © 1999 [Orthopaedic Associates of New Orleans. All rights reserved.
Revised: May 27, 2008